Skip to content
Where are your products made?
What currency are your products listed in?
- They are made in Alberta, Canada by Joanne, the owner of HelloPiggy Creations!
Do you offer local pick-up?
- Please select your desired currency through the currency drop-down tool on the top right hand corner. By default, it is listed in CAD.
Do you offer FREE shipping?
- Yes! Select "YEG Local Pickup" at checkout to pick-up your order in SW Edmonton. IMPORTANT: Your order will NOT be shipped if you select this option!
- You will receive an email with pick-up instructions once your order is ready!
Do you offer worldwide shipping?
- Yes, I offer free shipping for Canadian orders over $50 CAD or US/International orders over $75 CAD!
What is your return policy?
- Yes! There are flat-rate options for US and International orders.
What is your processing time?
- Unfortunately, I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. However, please reach out if you have any problems with your order - I am always happy to help!
How long is shipping after my order is processed?
- I do my best to process your order as quickly as possible. Processing times may vary, but usually takes 2-5 business days for Canadian orders. International orders are only processed on weekends.
Do you offer tracked shipping?
- Delivery time varies depending on location. Within Canada, shipping usually takes ~3-6 business days. For the United States, it usually takes ~3-8 business days once processed. For the rest of the world, it takes ~5-22 business days.
- Please note, there may shipping delays due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. I appreciate your patience!
Who pays for customs and import taxes?
- Orders within Canada are shipped using regular untracked lettermail (Standard). Tracked shipping (Xpresspost) is available at an additional cost. If you choose untracked shipping, you agree to accept the risks associated. Thank you for your understanding.
- US orders will have tracking available.
- For the rest of the world, Standard shipping is available and may be tracked or untracked.
What's the best way to reach you?
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Do you accept custom or wholesale orders?
- I can be reached via the contact form on this website, email (email@example.com), or through message on my Facebook/Instagram page (@hellopiggycreations).
- Yes, I occasionally accept custom and wholesale order requests! Please reach out and we can discuss further!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.